Articles on this Page
- 12/09/12--04:37: _Murkowski Adds New ...
- 12/11/12--00:40: _Full-Court Press: G...
- 12/18/12--00:39: _More Global Warming...
- 12/19/12--01:01: _Matt Ridley: Coolin...
- 12/19/12--21:22: _Global Warming? Not...
- 02/02/13--01:27: _Report Shows UN Adm...
- 02/06/13--02:30: _An Inconvenient Tru...
- 02/07/13--01:59: _Study: Earthworms M...
- 02/07/13--03:05: _Study: Opinions on ...
- 02/12/13--01:39: _Video: CNN Anchor Q...
- 02/27/13--02:55: _Will Climate Scamst...
- 03/01/13--03:25: _Green Fatigue Sets ...
- 03/07/13--02:28: _Hill Hearing On Glo...
- 03/11/13--05:13: _Climate Change Scie...
- 03/17/13--02:15: _Obama Will Use Nixo...
- 03/18/13--03:34: _John Kerry’s First ...
- 03/25/13--00:53: _Surprise: Obama’s S...
- 04/02/13--23:07: _Activist Head of US...
- 04/17/13--03:27: _Global Warming? Hon...
- 04/30/13--03:01: _Global Warming Hyst...
- 12/09/12--04:37: Murkowski Adds New Energy Committee Staff
- 12/19/12--01:01: Matt Ridley: Cooling Down the Fears of Climate Change
- 12/19/12--21:22: Global Warming? Not So Much in -58 F Russia
- 02/07/13--01:59: Study: Earthworms May Contribute To Global Warming
- 02/07/13--03:05: Study: Opinions on Climate Change Rise and Fall With the Temperature
- 02/27/13--02:55: Will Climate Scamsters Be Jailed for Fraud?
- 03/01/13--03:25: Green Fatigue Sets In: The World Cools On Global Warming
- 03/07/13--02:28: Hill Hearing On Global Warming Cancelled By D.C. Snowstorm
- 03/11/13--05:13: Climate Change Science Poised To Enter Nation’s Classrooms
- 03/17/13--02:15: Obama Will Use Nixon-Era Law to Fight Climate Change
- 03/25/13--00:53: Surprise: Obama’s Science Advisers Press For Carbon Standards
- 04/17/13--03:27: Global Warming? Honey Bees Dying Due to Record Cold
When an elected official assembles staff, it is very telling as to where their priorities lie. In this case: alternative fuels, biofuels, vehicles policy, public lands, forest, wilderness, Bureau of Land Management, environmental law, nuclear, etc. Not hard to see where this is going.
Interesting that this only comes up when the libs are pushing for carbon taxes. Can anyone say, agenda?
Another desperate tactic by ideologues who cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas . . .
Turns out the hype is, well, unfounded. We're not all going to die in catastrophic fashion due to man-caused global warming. Read why the alarmists are wrong . . .
Russia is enduring its harshest winter in over 70 years, with temperatures plunging as low as -50 degrees Celsius [-58 F]. Dozens of people have already died.
A recent United Nations report concludes that solar activity may be related to global warming, but certainly the public wasn't supposed to know that. Much less that under other models the earth isn't even warming . . .
A federal court recently threw out a federal government plan to protect polar bears and designate a 187,000-square mile area of Alaska — larger than the state of California — as a critical habitat for polar bears. The court ruled that the plan went too far.
Seriously? Who would have thought the lowly earthworm would become the enemy of mankind? Who pays for this stuff anyway? Sound like a good candidate for Congressional appropriations, no?
Most Americans aren't steadfast in their opinions on climate change, whether they are a believer or a skeptic.
Where does the mainstream media find these rocket scientists? You can't make this stuff up. In her defense, however, we offer . . . Al Gore, climate genius extraordinaire.
A senior Australian police officer specializing in organized-crime says the pattern of fraud on the part of a handful of climate scientists may yet lead to prosecutions. When the cell door slams on the first bad scientist, the rest will scuttle for cover.
Worldwide concerns about climate change have dropped dramatically since 2009.
While the federal government reports that U.S. temperatures have been ticking up in recent years, freak cold snaps and storms often leave average voters questioning whether global warming is a real phenomenon.
New standards recommend teaching man-made global warming in all science classes. Find out how text book publishers and schools are responding.
President Barack Obama is preparing to tell all federal agencies for the first time that they should consider the impact on global warming before approving major projects, from pipelines to highways.
John Kerry, newly appointed Secretary of State, called for collective action to curb the “detrimental” effects of climate change, as he propagated a doomsday scenario where sea levels rise and rising temperatures wreak havoc on the Earth.
President Obama’s outside team of scientific advisers is recommending the creation of carbon emissions standards for existing pollution sources and continued expansion of shale gas production in order to confront global warming.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you! NASA’s James Hansen, director of the Goddard Institute for Space Studies and a controversial and highly vocal proponent of man-made global warming theories, will retire as the director of the space institute so he can immediately sue his former employer.
Freezing temperatures have led to shrinking honey bee populations in the U.S., putting at risk $15 billion of crops.
Revised data from the Environmental Protection Agency now shows that methane emissions released by natural gas drilling are substantially lower than previously estimated.