Articles on this Page
- 05/09/13--04:07: _Igniting Debate: Sc...
- 05/21/13--03:56: _Democratic Senator ...
- 05/27/13--04:40: _Where’s the Global ...
- 05/31/13--04:08: _Report: CO2 Not Res...
- 06/12/13--00:38: _Mayor Bloomberg Wan...
- 06/23/13--05:32: _Obama Declares War ...
- 07/02/13--04:32: _Obama: ‘Planet Will...
- 07/19/13--05:43: _Study: Billions Utt...
- 07/27/13--04:48: _The Lake at the Nor...
- 07/29/13--02:37: _Uh oh: Study Now Sa...
- 08/03/13--04:06: _Climate Change ‘Exp...
- 08/22/13--01:40: _Al Gore Explains Wh...
- 08/31/13--02:10: _Al Gore’s Global Wa...
- 09/01/13--01:37: _$5.7M NSF Grant For...
- 09/12/13--01:20: _Arctic Sea Ice Up 6...
- 09/20/13--02:42: _Obama Takes on Coal...
- 10/01/13--01:41: _Critics Dispute Glo...
- 11/06/13--03:23: _Seventeen Year ‘Pau...
- 12/17/13--03:30: _Global Warming Clim...
- 12/18/13--02:10: _Gore’s Dire Global ...
- 05/09/13--04:07: Igniting Debate: School Scrubs Photo of Professors Burning Book
- 05/27/13--04:40: Where’s the Global Warming? Upstate New York Gets 3 Feet of Snow
- 05/31/13--04:08: Report: CO2 Not Responsible for Global Warming
- 07/19/13--05:43: Study: Billions Utterly Wasted on Obama’s Global Warming Jihad
- 07/27/13--04:48: The Lake at the North Pole, How Bad Really Is It?
- 07/29/13--02:37: Uh oh: Study Now Says Earthquakes are Causing Global Warming
- 08/03/13--04:06: Climate Change ‘Experts’: You Should be Dead by Now
- 08/22/13--01:40: Al Gore Explains Why he’s Optimistic about Stopping Global Warming
- 08/31/13--02:10: Al Gore’s Global Warming Desperation
- 09/12/13--01:20: Arctic Sea Ice Up 60 Percent in 2013
- 09/20/13--02:42: Obama Takes on Coal with First-Ever Carbon Limits
- 10/01/13--01:41: Critics Dispute Global Warming Assertions Made by IPCC
- 12/17/13--03:30: Global Warming Climate Alarmists’ Search for Proof Growing Cold
What could prompt two college professors to burn a book? Disagreement with the contents, of course.
While many Americans were tuned into news coverage of the massive damage from tornadoes ravaging the state of Oklahoma, Rhode Island Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse took to the Senate floor to rail against his Republican colleagues for denying the theory of anthropogenic global warming.
A Memorial Day weekend storm has dropped three feet of snow on a New York ski mountain near the Vermont border.
Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) — not carbon emissions — are the real culprit behind global warming, claims a new study out of the University of Waterloo.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg proposed an enormously expensive $20 billion plan on Tuesday to transform how New York City girds itself for global warming, including removable flood walls and levees.
President Obama said Saturday that scientists must design new fuels and energy sources to curb carbon pollution, part of a larger plan that he will announce next week that is expected to include efforts to regulate emissions from coal-fired power plants.
Obama said at a town hall event in South Africa that unless we find new way of producing energy "the planet will boil over" if people in Africa are allowed to attain air conditioning, automobiles and big houses.
As President Obama last month launched a sweeping new national program to combat "climate change," including tens of billions of dollars in likely new subsidies for solar and wind power and bio-energy, a separate, groundbreaking study by the National Research Council has warned that those kinds of subsidies are virtually useless at quelling greenhouse gases.
The pictures are supposedly convincing evidence for global warming — a camera at the North Pole Environmental Observatory, sitting in the middle of what appears to be either a lake or open ocean, at the height of the summer sea ice melt season.
Earthquakes may contribute to global warming by releasing greenhouse gas from the ocean floor, a study suggests.
According to a theory proposed by climate scientists known as the "hydrate hypothesis," global warming was supposed to melt the permafrost in the polar regions, suddenly releasing massive amounts of methane hydrate into the atmosphere. Since methane is a much more potent greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide, climate Armageddon would ensue. Only it didn't happen . . .
Al Gore was vice president of the United States from 1993-2001. Since leaving politics, he’s been heavily involved in the campaign to fight global warming, even winning a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts. And he says he’s more optimistic than ever that the issue has reached “a tipping point.” In this lightly edited interview transcript, he explains why.
Those who are wondering why Al Gore chose to publicly resurface in a Washington Post interview last Thursday with that paper’s ever-pliable Journalist founder Ezra Klein only need to look in three places.
A multi-million dollar project funded by the National Science Foundation is developing card games, videos and other educational programs “to engage adult learners and inform public understanding and response to climate change.”
An unusually cold Arctic summer has resulted in almost a million more square miles of ocean covered with ice compared to the same time last year, bucking predictions that global warming would result in the disappearance of the ice cap by 2013.
The Obama administration will press ahead Friday with tough requirements for new coal-fired power plants, moving to impose for the first time strict limits on the pollution blamed for global warming.
Critics of a new United Nations report on global warming say their skepticism is based on discrepancies between the UN’s climate models and actual, observable conditions.
The 17-year pause in global warming is likely to last into the 2030s and the Arctic sea ice has already started to recover, according to new research.
Recall global warming hysteria’s halcyon days? Just 13 years ago, Dr. David Viner, senior scientist at Britain’s University of East Anglia’s climatic research unit, confidently predicted that, within a few years, winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event.”
It was only five years ago in December that Al Gore claimed that the polar ice caps would be completely melted by now. But he might be surprised to find out that Arctic ice coverage is up 50 percent this year from 2012 levels.